My very own crossword

I tried out mycrossword – to see what was going on with that. Pretty cool, it turns out. I liked the setting tools and especially the fact that it works so fluidly for cluing on a phone.

I was a bit nervous about hitting publish because I felt like the site was for Serious Crossword People and I didn’t want to waste anyone’s time. But with a little nudge from Juff, who tested, improved and basically rescued the puzzle from my marginal competence, I pushed the button.

So it’s live. I have no idea if I can embed it so, for the first time, I’ve actually written something here. I’ll definitely use mycrossword again, in the hope that the pressure of public exposure will drive me to up my game.

Many thanks to Juff.

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE LINK TO MY MYCROSSWORD CROSSWORD AT https://www.mycrossword.co.uk/cryptic/1218 THANKS!!